I am a native Californian, born and raised on the San Francisco Peninsula. I began my real estate career in 1989, after an 8 year successful interior contracting business working with decorators and builders. I have sold property on the San Francisco Peninsula, the Monterey Peninsula and Northern Colorado. After returning to California in 2012, I chose Clovis to be my home. I sell small cottages and condo’s, large estates, PUD’s and ranch/acreage property.
To currently measure my success, I have a 98% listing/sale success ratio. My average days on the market is 27 for the last three years. The past few years has even been lower. Buyers and Sellers alike, I take pride in my services and invest in my clients.
At your request, I will give you a complimentary staging consultation. The homes I list for sale have an advantage because they are always “Market Ready” inside and out. I tailor my listings to my clients needs. Vacant properties or fully furnished, I will work with my Seller to have the property show like a model. First impressions are always critical, so i take full advantage of this when the opportunity arises.
Successful real estate investing is all about managing successful relationships. Transactions between buyers and sellers can get complicated very fast if you are not carefully advised and informed how to maneuver through the bumps in the road. Let me put my 28+ years of residential real estate to work for you. Big or small, Seller Market or in a Buyer Market, I have the experience and high standard of care within the industry to guide you with confidence to achieve your personal goals.
My clients become friends. Their children become clients. I am a trusted professional with over two decades of experience and a wonderful portfolio of friends and properties.
- University of Puget Sound
- Anthony School of Real Estate, licensing in 1989
- Van Ed Colorado Broker, licensing, 2001
- Certified Residential Specialist Designation 1998
- Certified Luxury Home Specialist Designation 2002
- Certified Negotiations Expert Designation 2010
- Ongoing continuing education workshops in real estate, real estate law and standards of practice
Community Affiliations (Past and Present)
- Clovis Community Hospital Guild
- Fresno Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Colorado Association of Realtors
- Stanford Children’s Hospital Auxillary
- Monterey Government Affairs Committee
- Pacific Grove Historic Resources Committee Chair
- Big Sur International Marathon Volunteer
- Legacy Land Trust Member and Volunteer, Colorado
When not working at real estate, I am an avid dog lover, as I have two adorable Pugs that run my household. I am also a Watercolorist of 45 years. Many of my works are owned by my friends and family. Gardening is also a hobby I enjoy. I love to grow flowers, most in particular climbing roses. I am a Foodie. Whether it is at my home or out to dinner, I am always looking for that dish you can’t forget about.
It is all about the art of living and living well. Let me help you and your family optimize your home investment potential!